Moms and everyone, how many times have you/I/we said we want something, made the preparations, gotten ourselves there, done the internal and external work, then, when we’re there, what do we do? Do we maximize every opportunity? Do we allow ourselves to receive our good? Do we sabotage ourselves? Do we do less or allow less than whatever is possible?
To my absolute “horror,” despite how much work I have done and do on myself, still there can be occasions when I omit doing the obvious that could make such a difference for both other people and myself. At this point, however, I take stock, do an internal interview, to seek the cause of this behavior. There was a time I would pummel myself.
What about you? Do you check yourself out when you realixe that you either made a mistake, omitted doing something that needed doing, did something haphazardly that required more attention, or in any other way behaved in any manner that had you feeling that you had been less than you are?
Pretty much most of us have.
Here are THREE SUPER SECRET TIPS to Maximize Opportunities and Step Out of Our Own Way, and Bring In Our Good!
1. LOVE YOURSELF. Yes, even in the face of something you could have done better. Even if you are feeling embarrassed. Even if…. Stop blaming yourself! Learn what sabotaging internal dialog (ID – remember? The Internal Tyrant!) had been chattering along either boisterously or whisperingly. Hear this “junque” so we can behave better than any sabotaging behavior the ID may be pushing. Are you noticing any old family patterns, or genetic karmic patterning? Perhaps regarding relationships, arguing, money, forgetfulness, overtalking, invalidating, addictions? Congratulate yourself; you have discovered treasure. Now to enhance yourself and everyone else with it.
2. TAKE CORRECTIVE ACTION. This can be seeing the old pattern, shifting it, and forgiving yourself/ourselves. Make that phone call. Tell the truth in an honoring way to yourself and everyone else. Take an action that will get you beneficial results. Just about everything can be transformed. It starts within. Corrective action is, first and foremost, working on yourself. I am doing second chakra work on myself to shift some ancient patterns that I came in with and that were inadvertently enhanced by my background. Refuse to blame anyone else for your own stuff. Be responsible, loving yourself all the while, clean/clear yourself, and take appropriate loving, effective, efficient action.
3. SAY THANK YOU! Be grateful for this soul initiation. You are growing! This is great! Refrain from allowing a glitch on the journey to get or keep you down. You are a Being of Light! You are a Soul! You are made of Creator Stuff! Say thank you to yourself, others, God/dess for your new awareness and actions. Pause, if need be. Regroup. Realign internally, and take gentle, powerful, authentic steps in both the inner and outer world. We are all learning. Yes, absolutely, pulsate with gratitude.
Moms, everyone, we are going to sometimes find ourselves in a thicket, sometimes of our own making, sometimes as part of a larger situation. Learn!!!! Honor and love yourself and others! Be truthful, with integrity and impeccability. Take appropriate action! Be grateful for this opportunity to evolve. Enlightened beings know that in the third dimension, we are on a journey.
Many blessings to you, and may your journey be fabulous!!!
For excellent support, to release “junque,” and to be personally free, check out eventbrite.com/ReleaseFamilyKarma.com
Mama Heart GoddessHeart
Goddess! What does this word – “Goddess” — conjure up in your mind? Your heart?
How comfortable are you, are any of us, with using “Goddess” in everyday language? What is Goddess to you?
Have you embraced Goddess energy in your life? If so, how? If not, why?
“Goddess” is the female vibration of the Creative Energy, the Source of All, that underlies and permeates all of third-dimensional reality as we know it at this time in our evolution.
Yet, sometimes we may be loath to say “Goddess.” Why? What benefit or detriment does the dearth of Goddess usage bring?
Because so many of us have been acculturated to using a male noun or designation to indicate the Prime Cause, often this same us can be unaware that we have actually been conditioned about what reality is. Most of us like to think of ourselves as free thinkers, immune to outside conditioning. Especially in theU.S., we tend to pride ourselves on being independent. How independent are we?
We are conditioned from the moment of our birth. We are even conditioned in the womb. How healthy is mom? What are mom’s emotions? What kind of language or attitude does dad use? Is he around? Is the baby’s home happy and harmonious, or violent and vicious? These early conditioning examples show no one lives in a vacuum.
What about Goddess? Does this energy exist? Is the universe and the Creator of all actually male? If the All in All were totally male, where would female come from? For women to exist would be impossible. It’s analogous with making a being out of X + Y chromosomes when only Y exists.
Clearly, Goddess exists.
Ladies, stand up. What are we? Are we the male energy of the universe coalesced into physical form? Or, are we something else?
Thank you, Lovely Ladies. Please sit, and be at ease.
Yes, women (womyn, womin), ladies, girls, are some of the embodiments of the female vibration of the universe, Goddess. We women are, by and large, compassionate, cooperative, sharing, intuitive, intelligent, nurturing, allowing, strong, vulnerable, open, conceiving, birthing, peaceful, fertile and fecund, receptive. ‘Tis true that men can also have these qualities. We all know that men are considered to be brave, assertive, protective, pioneering, analytical, advancing, more.
We are at a point in our evolution as we enter the Age of Aquarius for us to embrace ALL of who we are. Our very Earth in her generosity births plants, minerals, water, air, fulfills all our needs, warmed and blessed by our fiery brilliant Star, the Sun.
This includes Goddess. Goddess has been personified by many deities in all cultures and religions. No religion can survive without Goddess being acknowledged, loved, honored and respected, especially in today’s world.
Why does one religion have someone its adherents call the Mother of God? How can God have a mom, if God is the All in All? Where did this Mom come from? This is a way we have purposefully confused ourselves to find a way to fit Goddess energy into reality, without actually saying it.
Christianity has elevated Mary to Goddess status without using these words. Jews have the Shekinah, the Female Vibration of Sacred Spirit. Hinduism has many Goddess appellations.
Shakti, Quan Yin, Athena, Isis, Aphrodite, Osun, Lakshmi, the Great Mother are ancient personifications.
All religions have Goddess energy portrayed, even though most religions still refer to the All in All as male.
We women are supposed to understand and know that this male designation includes us. I have to laugh at this often unacknowledged example of undistinguished male domination, or, succinctly put, sexism. We are all affected by this.
It’s time to shift paradigms. Paccchhhh…… Transformation time!!!
What about saying that Goddess also includes men? Actually, this is true, as even the word, Goddess, has the word God within it, whereas the word God omits Goddess entirely.
This are some examples to indicate that Goddess lives, exists, as a concept, a possibility, a reality, an ideal, and that without Goddess, nothing happens. It is Goddess Energy that births and brings forth life, with the impetus of God energy to light the spark. Both work and exist together.
Why am I speaking of Goddess? For people and the world to know and experience peace, harmony, sustainability and love, we have to embrace this so-special and critical aspect of all our natures. Goddess is the nurturing, the sustaining, the protective, the healer. Men that have this strong within themselves, even with strong masculine, have embraced the Goddess aspect within themselves.
I am a woman, a living sample of Goddess, born under the Sun Sign of Cancer in both Western and Vedic astrology. We women, with our innate intuitive connection to the Divine, especially the Divine Feminine, are harbingers of our new Quantum Age.
Men, too, are filled with Goddess energy, just as women have God energy. Our hormones attest to this. Everyone has male and female hormones, in different proportions and ratios.
Is anything scary about Goddess? Anything “frightening” is a mindset. Goddess embraces, softens, allows and loves the world. Yes, we have Kali, the Destroyer, which also makes sense. Without the death and reabsorption of plants, bones, everything, we would be living in massive natural clutter. Instead, we have an in-built recycling system. Without Goddess, we could be marauding monsters rampaging about. Have we seen examples of this?
My suggestion? Embrace Goddess!!!! Call on Her!!!! Worship this aspect of Creation!!! Love this within yourself, ourselves and others!!!! Use this language in our lives. Balance beautiful Goddess energy with wonderful God energy within you, within us, enhancing our wholeness and enlightenment.
So, I ask again: Goddess! What does “Goddess” conjure up in your mind? Your heart?
How much more can you, me, we be enriched with Goddess energy filling us and helping guide our lives?
Thank you very much, Goddesses!!!!! May we all be blessed!!!!
1.888.757.3223 and 1.888.75.PEACE
Audrye is the author of THE MOTHER’S MANUAL, A SPIRITUAL AND PRACTICAL GUIDE TO CHILD REARING AND MOTHERHOOD. She is also co-author of FOREVER YOUNG AT 50+, THANK GOD I BOOK 1, THANK GOD I AM AN EMPOWERED WOMAN. She is a Mom and Grammie, as well as an artist, seminar leader, speaker, health and wellness coach, clairvoyant-spiritual therapist, global life consultant.
However much I tell my daughter that I love her, let me tell her and all of us how much I love her. Do my mom, also.
By the time her dad and I created the pregnancy that resulted in my wonderful daughter, I was in my 30s, at the time something considered somewhat outrageous. I was so ecstatic!
My darling girl was birthed amids fanfare and hoopla, as she opted to arrive “prematurely,’ though perfectly for her and all of us. What with placenta abruptia, there was calm collected drama, as she debuted six weeks before due date, perfect, whole and complete. My mom walked through the entire nursery and pronounced my daughter the best of the bunch.
My mom and I had often had an adversarial relationship. For her to be the mother of a mystic intuitive was, perhaps, unexpected. I would offer advice when I was slightly larger than a tadpole; she would frequently toss it aside. When, as an older woman, preparing for her final times on this Earth and she asked me and my sister how she came to be where she was, I answered her lovingly and metaphysically, and my sister responded mundanely and practically.
So often, my mother would tell me she didn’t understand what I was saying. I would slow my words, break down the meaning into smaller bites, and deliver it. Then, I would tell her that I was speaking to that part within her that DID understand. She would get quiet, opening the way. I would say what I was guided to say, and stop. Then my mom’s energy, consciousness and comprehension would shift, she’d look at me, sometimes shrug, and we’d be back to what passed for normal with us.
My daughter was brilliant, bodacious, beautiful and beguiling right from the start. How many babies weigh in at 3 lbs 12 oz, and are fully healthy? My mom — and dad — loved her from the get-go, even though they refused to even meet her father, my former mate.
I admired my daughter’s courage, her cuteness, her capabilities. When she reached 10 lbs, I knew she was here to stay. Now, a magnificent young woman with children of her own — my precious grands!!!! — she knows how to take care of her family both financially and lovingly. Finances had been less than my strongest suit. As a child, she painted, sang, danced, made jewelry and pottery, played sports, and excelled at school. I became her mom/dad, when I left my former spouse, and then, some years later, he passed on.
Her courage in continuing, and, yes, I did get a therapist, was awe-inspiring to me. My daughter’s strength, gentleness, mind, sparkling eyes, and so much more bring absolute joy to my heart.
My mother’s senior gentleness, openness, appreciation of me, were balm to my soul. We may say that we don’t need our mom’s love, and that is a lie. Inside all of us, we all need, seek, crave the love of our mothers, even if we differ with some of who they and we are. Unimportant. There is a biological, chemical, spiritual, emotional, energetic, karmic link that is life-altering between moms and daughters.
I urge you, whoever you may, whatever your life story, heal everything within you regarding your mother (and father), whether your mom is alive or passed on. This is for your greater good, and for life on this planet.
If you would like to be the most illustrious you possible, allow this transformation to occur. If you would like to give your daughter — or son — one of the best gifts imaginable, this is it. A clear, centered, present, loving, in-the-moment, fully-present, multidimensional, consicous and aware, healthy you!!!!
Thank you and may you be blessed in every way possible.
www.TheMothersManual.com/Empowered-Mom-Teleseminar-1/ Register NOW for Tuesday, Sept 24th, 7-8 pm EDT $11. Even if you are unable to make the live event, you CAN listen to the replays. Registration now required. Want to be at peace with your mom? This is for you! Want to clear family karmic patterns? This is for you.
1.888.757.3223 or 1.888.75 PEACE
First, all rape is reprehensible. No rape is welcomed or wanted; this is why it’s called rape. Whether a person is beaten up, under duress with knife, gun or fists, being forced to have any kind of seeming sex act is rape. And, yes, surprise, a woman CAN get pregnant from this heinous act.
Despite what Rep Todd Aiken (R-MO) and his followers might say, a woman’s body does not vet a sperm to see if the woman desired that sperm or chose to reject it. If that were the case, there would be no pregnancies from rape. As we know, instead, there are many.
Pleases be aware that many politicians are lying through their teeth and doing whatever else they feel they have to in order to obfuscate their true intentions and the issues in order to con people — you!!! — into voting for them. There is a kind of dis-ease of the mind in some people of the Republican Party, yes, including the Tea Baggers, in their so self-righteous approach to life. It also seems to me that irrespective of religion, all uber-Conservative religionists feel they are always right, and everyone else is clearly wrong, and that the world has to follow their narrow definition of anything. To refrain from doing so, to them, warrants severe punishment and penalties, both from our beloved Creator and, of course, them.
Watch out for this!!!! These are young souls! Enlightened souls and beings behave very differently, giving people love and the possibility of evolution.
Moms, women, girls, awful as it is, we have to acknowledge that there are too many people with political and social agendas calculated to bring women back over 100 years. A quick word on abortion before I give Five Tips to Heal From Rape. Before abortion was legalized in the U.S., women still aborted. Rather than doing it safely, women went into the proverbial back alley and/or stuck hangers into their vaginas. Is there any sane person who wants this for themselves, her sisters, friends, relatives, any woman? Clearly, no. This would be tantamount to the illegal acid-throwing that had been rampant in Pakistan.
1. Acknowlege that you were raped. Acknowledge this to yourself, your beloveds, your friends, your spiritual counselor, your therapist.
2. Get support, counseling and help. See an energy healer, talk and scream it out. Pray and ask for spiritual support. Do The Recapitulation, Tapping, other self-healing techniques. (See http://www.TheMothersManual.com, http://www.amazon.com/dp/B008FQDRKG and http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/the-mothers-manual-a-spiritual-and-practical-guide-to-child-rearing-and-motherhood-guaranteed-to-cause-enlightened-moms-evolved-kids-free-bonus-vegan-raw-living-recipes-wwwthemothersmanualcom-audrye-s-arbe-wwwthemothersmanualcom/1111865993?ean=2940014643108)
Join a support group and get professional help.
3. Love Yourself Thoroughly. After a woman (or man or child) has been raped, often that person wants to hide. Yes, take a relative moment for yourself, and reach out. Be sure throughout all this, love yourself completely. Feelings of being dirty, unclean, violated, less-than, foolish, blame, shame, guilt, and other less-than-loving emotions are likely to cascade through the surviver-thriver. Experience them for a moment, so you know what it is, then instantly release them. Let them go to Light. Whoosh!!!!!!!! Fill yourself from Crown to Root with Golden White Sparkling Energy and let this bless and clean you thoroughtly.
4. Talk About Your Experience. Share what happened. Get it out of your system. Write about it. Empty yourself of it. In writing about it, much wisdom will come to you. Help others who were in similar situations. If you choose, become an activist. Take internal and external actions. Activate your Survival-Thrival Gene. Know how strong you are. Yes, take actions to apprehending the perpetrator. Be pro-active in your ongoing journey to deeper wholeness, which can be construed as holiness.
5. Give Thanks for Your Wellness. An attitude of gratitude that you survived, thrived, and are here to continue your life is extremely helpful. At whatever step in this journey you find yourself, give thanks that you are here. You live!!! Send love and gratitude to the Creator, to all parts of your body, including your physical self, as well as your emotional, mental and spiritual selves. Appreciate a blade of grass, the rising sun, the crescent moon, everything. Ask your inner being what you learned from this experience. Release fear, and anything less than internal love, as you strengthen yourself in a balanced centered manner. You will discover that you have learned much about yourself and the world. Put this to good use.
Ladies, yes, I was raped many years ago with a knife to my throat, and I have also in the past sometimes been in a sexual situation that I preferred to be out of. Thankfully, I learned from all of it.
Rape is rape!!!!!!!!!!! No one should have to endure it. We have to have abortion, whether anyone personally likes it or not. As half of American pregnancies are unintended, many of them aborted, clearly we have much work to do to have all of us maintain our rights and be responsible with our actions.
Refrain from ever allowing to take any of this away from you.
www.BlogTalkRadio.com/GoddessHeartNetwork, MIRACLE MANIFESTING
MONDAYS, 8 pm EDT
1 888 757 3223 888 75 PEACE
Also, WeTheWorld, eWomanPower, more