One of the greatest joys this mom has is also being a GRAMMIE to three fabulous grand-children.
I leave tomorrow to visit these wonderful young people. To maintain privacy, I’ll use initials only.
L is a four-year-young amazing active adorable little girl.
O is now 2, and has managed to potty-train herself by following the lead of her sister.
H just turned 1, and I look forward to giving him his presents in person, with a gift each of my grand-daughters.
So, how to make a visit as pleasant as possible?
Here is what I intend to do, so I’ll share:
Seven Tips for a Successful Visit
1. Center yourself daily! Be in your inner peaceful place. Allow this peace to emanate from you.
2. Love yourself all the time. In this space of love, also definitely love your family members, friends, “other” as best you can, the planet.
3. Remember, this is their home with their rules. You are a visitor here. Be sure to treat everyone with respect, and be treated by everyone with respect.
4. Bring joy to everything. Add JOY as a daily ingredient and create a minimum of 15 minutes of JOY daily.
5. Be a contribution. Always find a way to make whatever is happening better, more enlightened, more loving, more beneficial.
6. Speak and Interact with Loving Wisdom in your heart, mind, body and attitude. Whatever you have to say, remember, Love is the Highest Way to Communicate. This has to be real. Go back to # 1, if need be.
7, Pray, Meditate, BREATHE, Affirm, Fill With GRATITUDE and Stay Connected to Source/Goddess/God/Essence. Do this several times daily. From this core, you will be Guided about what to say, when to be silent, when to give, when to receive. If you find yourself getting distressed, then PAUSE, and inhale and exhale slowly and deeply from your diaphragm in three-part breathing. Do this a minimum of three times.
I am so looking forward to seeing these energetic, blessed little beings!!!!!!!!!!!!!
May your life be filled with joy!!!!!!!!!!!
On another note, yes, I am beyond grateful that President Obama continues as President. More on that in another post.
Also, WeTheWorld, eWomanPower, more